Description of Guacalito de La Isla
Sitting patiently along the lush greens of Nicaragua’s Emerald Coast, this land has been expertly refined by Mother Nature’s winds and waters, every exotic angle painted as if a representation of nature’s perfection on canvas.
Now, sparkling with the vitality of the ocean, Guacalito de la Isla offers 1,670 acres of stunning wilderness and four-mile sweep of beach as home to a very special group of individuals who truly appreciate and value her many gifts. Reaching out with the welcoming arms of her glorious cup-shaped bay, she offers the security of a private, 5-star oceanfront lifestyle that is unrivaled by any other land in Nicaragua.
A gated, low-density community, Guacalito de la Isla’s promise for its residents is exclusivity and privacy within a truly unique slice of paradise.
Home sites have been sensitively arranged along fingers of land to take advantage of the best ocean views in the country, while preserving individual privacy, intimacy with the natural surroundings and the protection of important conservation areas. Some cradle the ridgelines. Others fringe the sands of Playa Manzanillo or the fairways of Botánica Golf Course by David McLay Kidd. Still others climb high into the uplands where nature and serenity abound.
Wherever Guacalito residents choose to create their life on the land, they can be assured that their home and their families can rest easy in the confidence of privacy, safety and security.
Currently Guacalito de la Isla offers:
- Las Terrazas Condominiums, notched into the lush hills overlooking Manzanillo Bay, Las Terrazas consists of three-story buildings comprising six units, two per floor, with a single central access staircase. Ground-floor units provide an attractive plunge pool and optional outdoor shower for the master bedroom with an elegant hardwood trellis. Terraces on middle/entry-level units feature a chic sundeck. Top-floor apartments sport a stylish, expansive rooftop veranda with hardwood pergola and plunge pool, as well as an optional fourth Penthouse bedroom/den with full bath. This charming nook is best shared with loved ones while viewing glorious Manzanillo sunsets. It is perfect for barbecues and stargazing, and the kids will love it.
- La Reserva, a neighborhood of 43 custom home sites that is surrounded by the lush, vibrant flora and fauna found along Nicaragua’s Pacific Southwest Coast. Each home site has expansive views of Playa Manzanillo, and lot sizes range between over half an acre to over two acres in size.
- Development Size
- 1,670 Acres
- Between Brito Beach and Redonda Bay, Tola
- Access to Surf, Beach Access, Community Clubhouse, Community Pool, Electricity on Premises, Established Association, Gated Security, Internet Available, Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities, Water on Premises
- Bay View, View of San Juan Del Sur, View of Surf Break, Views of Oceanfront Bluffs, Views of the Golf Course
- Association Fees