La Revolución: Eco-Living on the Edge
- Size of Development: 63,398 Sq. Mts. OR 15.66 Acres
- Current Residences ( as of October 8, 2016):
- Planned Residences ( as of October 8, 2016):
- Association Fees ( as of October 8, 2016):
Amenities: Commercial Properties AvailableCommunity ClubhouseCommunity PoolElectricity on PremisesGated SecurityInternet AvailableUnderground UtilitiesWater on Premises
Views: Mountain ViewsPanoramic ViewsValley Views
Sitting on the edge of 80 pristine acres of tropical dry forest in the Escamequita Nature Reserve is La Revolución – the perfect option for those looking to build their dream home amongst the abundant natural beauty of Southern Nicaragua. La Revolución offers residents with access to the diverse flora and fauna of the region, tropical sunshine and glorious coastlines. Enjoy the manicured hiking trails that meander throughout the entire development passing by creeks and waterfalls and scenic overlooks of the wild tropical forest. Just a 15 minute drive to San Juan del Sur and about 10 minutes to some of the best beaches in the area, enjoy not only the proximity to these pristine destinations but also the security and privacy that this world-class community has to offer.
La Revolución offers building lots ranging from 500 sq. meters up to a full acre and there are also three very big lots for commercial development that boast frontage on the main road heading south from the premier beach town in Nicaragua, San Juan del Sur. This development has water and electricity connections at every lot and there are over 4 acres of green area within the development itself. The development will also hosts an elegant clubhouse with pool for your enjoyment and entertainment.
A system of trails makes the entire development walkable and you won’t have to go far to glimpse some of the beautiful wildlife that the area has to offer. Watch the howler monkeys swing around the trees or try to catch a glimpse of the turquoise tails of the guardabarranco – Nicaragua’s national bird.
At La Revolución, you will certainly be “living on the edge” of everything that the area has to offer:
- Nicaragua’s premiere beach town, San Juan del Sur (15 minutes away)
- 3 world class Surf breaks – each with its own charm and surf character – Playa Yankee, Hermosa, and Remanso (10-15 minutes away)
- 80 Acres of pristine Tropical Dry Forest neighboring the development (awarded the Gold Standard for its contributions to climate change mitigation by the Rainforest Alliance and Climate, Community & Biodiversity Alliance)
Prices start at $30,000 USD for a ready-to-build lot! Come and enjoy life on the edge at La Revolución – Southern Nicaragua’s prime eco-development!