Km 28.7 Carretera Vieja a Leon, Los Cedros, Managua - Nicaragua
Listing ID: 009960
View Virtual Tour
Reduced to $289,000 USD from $320,000 USD – Beautiful Quinta Bethel
Beautiful Quinta Bethel is just 25 minute drive east of Managua, you’ll find an exclusive property. This Beautiful Quinta Bethel is the great opportunity for an investor looking to own a breathtakingly beautiful property with potential and attractive ROI.
This incredible piece of land is located along one of the newest and best highways in Nicaragua in a community called Los Cedros. Los Cedros is a quaint community with a welcoming local culture and good public utilities: health center, schools, and local shops, a new power plant that supplies electricity to the entire municipality.
This unique property boasts a beautiful and lush natural landscape while also being located in the center of a bustling community and close to the beaches of Managua and León.
SEVEN Acres of beautiful landscaping consists of:
- 3 freestanding apartment buildings: two duplexes and one triplex (7 – 400 sq. ft. units, each with private bath w/hot water, 4 with A/C). Huge covered patios offering amazing shady hammock time.
- Fully enclosed with fencing and electric fencing.
- 600 sq. ft. apartment with A/C, private hot water bathroom attached to the Rancho.
- Main house is 2,500 sq. ft. of indoor space. 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms with hot water throughout. Large modern kitchen with tons of storage and large covered front porch.
- 60,000-gallon salt water pool (brand new salt generators), fully enclosed with semi-covered patio, his/hers changing/bathrooms, shower.
- 2,500 sq. ft. Rancho with full commercial kitchen, two full bathrooms. Easily sits 100 with table and chairs. Ceiling fans, fully screened this is a wonderful, cool meeting area for seminars, meals, games, church and more.
- Entire property is enclosed with concrete security wall and electric fence.
- Security lights cover entire property.
- Large open face shop/ garage for lawn mowers, employees break area, tractor, etc.
- Storage building (Bodega)
- 20,000-liter water storage on 20ft. steel tower, provides incredible water pressure throughout entire property, easily operate several sprinklers.
- One hand dug well.
- One 200 ft. deep water well with pump into tanks.
- 220/110 available throughout property and building structures.
- Propane Generic generator on transfer switch. Automatically starts within 30 seconds of power outage.
- Hundreds of trees, mango, orange, grapefruit, lime, banana, plantain, avocado, nispero, nancite, jocote, neem, bamboo, achiote, coconut, mamones, tangerine, papaya and more.
- Beautifully maintained gardens, water fountains, and lighted walkways.
- Wireless Internet.
Out Buildings and Utilities
A large palm thatched Rancho with a commercial kitchen, 2 full bathrooms with hot water showers and a large room used for accommodating overflow guests or storage, private porch and AC.
The property also has a 60,000-gallon pool, bodega, a backup power system: 20 kw. Propane generator, water tower with two water tanks, 2 wells and an open garage.
This Beautiful Quinta Bethel is perfect for anyone seeking to live a peaceful and beautiful place, direct contact with the nature, enjoy the pool, while still running a business and making rental income. There are employees, working in housekeeping and property management, who can stay on with the new owner.
Quinta Bethel is a great investment for anyone looking for a ready-made rental business, as well as anyone who has been looking for a great place to live in Nicaragua. Rentals offer an attractive ROI with standard operation.
This amazing property was built from the ground up over the last 10 years. All paperwork and taxes are current. Property is registered with Escritura (title in hand).
The owners are well respected in the community. Several churches from the Managua area bring youth groups and retreats to enjoy the facilities and the pool. The property will easily sleep 60-80 people.
Contact Helio Alfaro directly to schedule a viewing!
- Built In
- Mountain View