Eco Community with 4 homes
5 / 40 ft20 ft2
4,000 ft22007151,588 ft2
Eco Community with 4 homesNorth of San Juan del Sur
DETAIL & DESCRIPTION
This is a wonderful opportunity to acquire this Eco Community at a discounted price, ready for the next owner to either step in and continue the business, enjoy the property as a large private family compound, or sell off as individual homes. Located 15 minutes from town to the South, and the beautiful beaches of Playa Marsella and Playa Maderas to the North. Comprising of four furnished homes on 3.5 acres, fully “off the grid” with solar panels, wind generator and battery banks for all your electrical needs. Ranked as one of the top accommodations on Trip Advisor as a surf Eco-Ranch. Lots of room to expand and add more units, or simply enjoy as is.
The four homes are:
- The Surf Lodge, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath 1600 sf, large deck with views of Playa Marsella
- Casita De Bosque, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath 400 sf, full kitchen with wrap around patio
- Jungle Cabanas duplex units with large patio deck, including:
- Cabana Verde, studio unit, bath, kitchenette, 400 sf
- Cabana La Morada, studio unit, bath, kitchenette, 400 sf
All homes come fully furnished
Garage/Storage Building 800 sq ft
All buildings have their own solar systems with batteries and panels, and a private 150ft well feeds 3 water storage tanks. The owners was thoughtfully installed and incorporated everything required to make a functional and reliable Eco Community, to enjoy living in nature with minimal impact.
Ranked as one of the top accommodations on Tripadvisor in San Juan del Sur as a surf Eco-rancho. Options abound with this property given the space, ideal location and layout:
- Live in the main house and do long term rentals on the other homes to earn some income.
- Or, run it as a business, surf and earn income while meeting interesting tourists from around the world.
- Or, just retire and enjoy the rancho with an extended family and friends.
- Or expand. There is lots of room to build more units, a yoga studio, put in a swimming pool, or do more farming.
Fruit trees and vegetable gardens, views of Marsella bay from the main house and lots of wildlife.
Asking price of $325,000 Reduced from $485,000 Clear title and First American title insurance.