Description of Los Cerros de Maderas
Los Cerros de Maderas
Los Cerros de Maderas is a boutique residential community with breathtaking, panoramic ocean views in a stunning tropical setting.
About the Community
A luxurious and safe residential community, Los Cerros de Maderas includes 15 lots sprawled over 6 acres. Located in the hills of Maderas and Majagual, the community is just a 15 minute drive from the heart of San Juan del Sur and within a short distance to four of Nicaragua’s most beautiful beaches (Maderas Beach, Majagual Beach, Playones Beach, Marsella Beach). Each residential lot is strategically arranged to take advantage of the best ocean views in the country while preserving individual privacy and intimacy in a beautiful and natural setting.
- Breathtaking 180º Ocean & Sunset Views
- Direct road access to 4 different Beaches
- Paved, manicured roads within the community
- Electrical grid access for every lot
- Community water source direct to every property
- Low monthly association fee
- Secure community with on-site security guards
There are 4 stunning beaches within sight of the community: Marsella, Maderas, Playones & Majagual. Marsella is a tranquil beach, perfect for family fun and relaxation. Maderas is the most popular of the beaches, offering a great surf break and a youthful, energetic vibe once at the beach. Playones is at the northern end of Maderas, with pinkish sands and a great wave for boogie boarding. And last but not least, Playa Majagual, like Marsella, is the perfect setting for a tranquil day at the beach.
Maderas is a consistent beach break with a sand bottom that benefits swells coming from the north and south. The break is able to support bigger waves but most of the time is a fun wave that isn’t considered dangerous by avid surfers. Maderas has a few different spots to surf depending on the varying swells.
Current offerings consist of 15 oceanview homesites, enjoying unobstructed views of the sunset, sandy beaches, crashing waves, oceanside bluffs, or a combination thereof.
All homeowners will bene t from having direct access to the surrounding beaches, an amenity uncommon throughout neighboring communities.
- Development Size
- 6 Acres
- Access to Surf, Beach Access, Electricity on Premises, Established Association, Gated Security, Internet Available, Paved Roads, Underground Utilities, Water on Premises
- Bay View, Mountain Views, Ocean View, Panoramic Views, Valley Views, View of Surf Break, Views of Oceanfront Bluffs, White Water Views
- Association Fees