Casa Libertad is located in Lomas de Palermo, also known as Palermo Hills. This stunning property is equipped with everything you could ask for: high vaulted ceiling, incredibly large kitchen, expansive yard and a massive terrace with a lovely pool. The 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms are all ensuite. Proximity to town is also wonderful. The neighborhood has all underground utilities and the home is surrounded by greenery that hugs the oceanview line providing amazing sunsets.
Highlights for Casa Libertad include:
- 4 ensuite master suites of which 3 bedrooms are located in the main home and one guests suite is located above the fully equipped house keepers quarters.
- Master suite looks out onto the iconic Christ statue and the Pacific Ocean. Best place to see the sunset!
- The kitchen is recently remodeled and is setup as a Chef’s dream. Long beautiful quartz counters on two sides of the kitchen, two sinks, lovely newer appliances and cabinets all day long!
- The high vaulted ceiling in the foyer is impressive as you walk into the home and it all opens up with light and it feels quite grand.
- The great room doubles as a space for a lovely dinning table that also opens up to a large terrace and spacious pool.
- The fenced in yard with a lovely green wall, for all the privacy and pets your heart desires
- The home is set up with a connections for a generator that has the potential to run the whole house
- Outdoor barbecue area and sink off pool.
- Outdoor shower in backyard by pool
Lomas de Palermo has many attractive qualities such as:
- Uninterrupted paved roads from the city to the neighborhood
- Underground utilities through out the all of Palermo
- Proximity to town, within 2 kilometers of the Pacific Ocean, Town and restaurants
- Ocean views to the West and valley views to the North and South
- Connection to national power grid
- Water system connection is from a privately owned natural well managed by the developers
One of the unique aspects of this home is this second structure that once was used as a garage and was then converted to more of a storage space with a comfortable guest suite on the second floor. This guest suite has a completely independent entrance and its own balcony. It is an incredibly versatile space since the guest suites it is ideal for additional income as a short term rental, a office space or it could simply be used as an escape from the hustle and bustle of the main house when needed, man cave anyone?
Major updates Casa Libertad has recently received include:
- The kitchen is less than one year old. The counters are quartz, new electric smart fridge and chef stove/oven
- Mention the generator that is large enough to power the whole property with propane and turns on automatically when the power goes out
- The sliding glass doors were put in in 2022
- Brand new water heaters 2022
- Full landscaping with new retention wall and grass added in 2022
- Whole house has been required with new circuit breakers
- New pool lining and natural coral tile added in 2022.
- Pool pumps, lights and filtration system also new in 2022
- Brand new roof in 2021 with extra tiles, useful for any details in the future
- All new A/Cs in 2021.
- Brand new Washer and Dryer 2021, since there are two sets of washers and dryers, one in the main room and one in the guest suite
- All bathrooms have been redone with new appliances in 2021
- Two sets of washers and dryers, one in the main room and one in the guest suite
Originally, Casa Libertad was meant to be used as a spacious family home for a family with two adult kids. They loved the peace and quiet of the neighborhood of Lomas de Palermo. Enjoying endless sunset drinks and company by the pool.
Today, we can see the home used for various purposes including family gathering, private events, retreats and larger gatherings alike. The open space and paved road leading to the property is ideal for entertaining as well as easy access for more organized group travel.