Luxury Home in Managua, a Stunning architectural example of luxury meeting nature, this one of a kind home sits in the tree filled hilltops above Managua, where breezes and shade prevail, glass walls rise to the sky allowing natures beauty to interact with this masterpiece residence. This home is in a gated community and sits on it’s own gated acre of old growth trees and beautiful landscaping which includes an Olympic length pool, a professionally built football court and terraces and walkways thru the trees. With all this on the outside, the interior is even more spectacular.
This Luxury Home in Managua is 6000 square feet in a private setting. Lot’s of entertainment areas, formal living room, family room, gym, covered terraces, 2 bedrooms with mezzanines, spacious master suite, all these with high glass walls and views to the pool garden and trees. You will appreciate fine finishes of wood, quartz, tempered glass and porcelain throughout the home. The kitchen is very spacious and it was recently re-done with all new appliances. Laundry facilities and maids quarters, storage rooms this home has plenty of qualities for a family to enjoy.
The solar system provides 90% of the utility to the home, greatly reducing expensive electric bills. A two car garage and parking room for 8 vehicles.
Resent renovations and routine keep up:
– Roof impermeabilization with high-end film
– Roof replacement garage and service area – it was zinc now it’s anticorrosive (steel and aluminum)
– Exterior painting of walls with anti-fungal and water repellent coating
– Repaired planters with stone-brick at the back of the lot
– Redesign garden & replanted vegetation including zoysa grass
– Kitchen remodeling with new cabinets and replaced with new equipment (stove, refrigerator, oven and microwave) from Diseño Casa
– Replaced all flooring on 1er floor
– Installed new railing glass and aluminum for 1st floor terrace from Diseño Casa
– Beautifully maintained gardens
– Newly painted exterior wall (yearly)
– Swimming pool pump refurbished