There are a variety of reasons why Nicaragua is a great place to live. So why Invest in Nicaragua you may ask? These are a few of the reasons why we believe investing in Nicaragua is the right option in today’s market!
- Although Nicaragua is the 2nd poorest country in the western hemisphere, it is also statistically the safest country in Central America according to 2011 Statistics
- Nicaraguan Law offers nationals and foreigners the same right to own property although we always recommend consulting a professional real estate agent and lawyer before engaging in any transactions.
- Property prices are still low and there are amazing options available, but I assure you, this won’t last, take advantage now and speak to a RE/MAX Real Estate Agent and sign up for our Biweekly Newsletter Today!
Economy – New Infrastructure – Growth
In recent years, the government has implemented and followed through with a number of plans for infrastructure. With wind turbines surfacing around the country, new national and international airports operating in remote regions, fresh water or seaports beginning to receive the attention they require from the government; this small country, strategically positioned in the world, has potential for great growth.
With statistics proving drastic growth, Nicaragua has already seen a vast improvement in a variety of industries. Tourism, manufacturing and agricultural specialty products are on the rise allowing the working class to receive greater benefits provided by a stronger national economy. When comparing Nicaragua to world statistics the in June of 2012, The World Bank hailed Nicaragua for the great work and example it has given the world during times of hardship.
Nicaragua’s Government has big plans for its future and some of these include:
- New International Airport deals to be finalized by 2013
- A Coastal Highway along the Southern Pacific region (bids are being reviewed by government)
- A major port expansion equipped for large cruise liners in San Juan del Sur
- Revamping the Country’s National Electrical system by 2015
- Multiple Marinas along Pacific and Caribbean
- There are also talks about a major Interoceanic Canal in Nicaragua – multi million dollar contract for in depth study already approved in Sept 2012
So why Invest in Nicaragua? The real questions is why would you not? Buy Real Estate Today!